Japan Industrial Engineering Technology (hereinafter referred to as JIET) obtains personal information of customers, employees, and all those concerned in its business processes.
JIET recognizes that the personal information constitutes not only crucial information for management of the company but also important assets to protect for customers, employees, and all those concerned.
JIET declares that the company shall control the personal information in a proper manner and enhance mutual trust by handling the information in accordance with the following policies.
- JIET shall be in compliance with Personal Information Protection Law and any applicable regulations.
- JIET has established its own guideline for the handling of personal information and shall have all its employees be thoroughly informed. All business partners shall be requested to handle personal information in a proper manner.
- JIET shall, when obtaining any personal information, notify the purpose of use and collection, and obtain it with a prior consent from the relevant person. The personal information that JIET has obtained shall be used when JIET provides customers with services or information and for JIET management purposes. JIET shall never use any personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose of use without obtaining a prior consent from the relevant person.
- JIET shall never disclose or provide any and all personal information to any other third party than its business partners and contractors without obtaining prior consent from the relevant customer.
- JIET shall implement safety measures in a suitable manner to prevent any and all personal information that JIET handles from being accessed in an unauthorized manner, from being lost, damaged, falsified, or leaked, etc.
Established on April 1, 2009
Revised on June, 2009
Nihon Seikoh Giken Co.,Ltd